*EARLY BIRD* Summer Art Camp (August 3rd - August 7th )
Your child will receive a 2 story wooden dollhouse to take home at the end of the week. They will design wallpaper, build furniture, and create the characters to go inside. Children could design a superhero hang out, a puppy day care, a fire house, or their dream art studio! Possibilities are endless.
Dates: August 3rd – August 7th
Time: 9am – 3pm or 9am – 5:30pm
** Extended Day Available Monday – Thursday Only ** Extended Day drop in rate is $35/day if spaces remain.
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
- We are so excited to be moving into our brand new studio space this Spring! The space will be beautiful, fun, and functional for children of all ages to play and create. Our studio will be open 7 days a week and we will be offering drop in classes, open studio workshops, an after school program, and day camps throughout the year.
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience. Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- 20% sibling discount
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off!
- Introduce someone brand new to Art Strong and you each get $25 off!
Sample Camp Schedule
9am – 9:30 Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
9:30 – 10:15 Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
10:15 – 10:30 Snack Break
10:30 – 11:30 Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
11:30 – 1pm Lunch / Time outside at the park
1:00 – 2:00 Art Activity 3 (Art Games, experiments, and more!)
2:00 – 2:30 Collaborative Art Making
2:30 – 3 Sharing our Artwork / Open Play
3:00 – 3:30 Snack Break
3:30 – 4:30 Time outside at the park
4:30 – 5:30 Art Making in the Studio
** EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS MARCH 31st!! **
$500.00 – $600.00