ART STRONG ART Camp Policies
Upon signing up for Art Strong Art Camp, you agree to the following policies:
There are no exceptions to our Summer Camp cancellation policy.
If you cancel on or before May 1st 2023, you will receive a refund minus a $100 fee for each week and child that you are canceling.
If you cancel between May 2nd 2023and June 1st 2023, you will receive a 50% refund for each week and child that you are canceling.
After June 1st there are no refunds.
There are no credits offered for camp cancellations for any reason.
- Make-ups: There are no make-ups or refunds for missed camp days for any reason.
- COVID 19: We are following CDC guidelines which are subject to change at any time. If your child has to miss camp due to their own COVID quarantine, a credit will be given once a positive PCR test is provided (date and name must be included). If your child is exposed to COVID, they are still able to attend camp as long as they are symptom free.
- Snacks and Lunch: Parents will need to provide children with a NUT FREE packed lunch, snack, and water bottle daily. Children doing late pick up should pack a second snack. During lunch, teachers do their best to make sure children eat/hydrate. However, we are not able to sit with children individually to help them eat their lunch.
- Sun Protection: Please provide your child with moderate sun protection (sunscreen, hat, etc) as we spend time outside, weather permitting each day. Please apply sunscreen at home before coming to camp.
- Sibling Discount: You can receive a 10% discount (on full purchase price) if siblings attend during the same week of summer camp. If this coupon is used without siblings, you will be required to pay your balance in full before your registration is complete.
- Behavior/Disruption: Art Strong NYC reserves the right to prevent a child from attending camp due to disruption to the class or harm caused to another child or staff member. If your child is no longer permitted to attend camp, you will not be issued a credit or refund.
- All campers must be 4 years old and up. Campers must have turned 4 by July 1st, 2023
- All children must be able to use the bathroom independently. Staff members are not permitted to assist children in the bathroom in any way.
- Early drop off is from 8:30-9am each day for an additional $20/day. You can register for this at any time and we will also check in before your camp start date if you want to add it on.
- Doors open at 8:55am. If you have not selected early drop off you will be allowed inside at 8:55am.
- Late pick up (for pick up anytime between 3 and 5pm) is available for an additional $45/per day Monday through Thursday only.