host your next party or event at Art Strong! Now booking parties starting in june 2021!
Choose a project for your art making activity.
Each child will bring home a work of art they love!
Projects include painting, sculpture, printmaking, sensory play, and more!
Celebrating at Art Strong will be an unforgettable memory for your family, friends and especially the birthday child! We bring our special and unique art making processes into the party celebration. Each child will make a special art project with many opportunities for individual choices and expression.
Choose from our list of our all time favorite projects depending on age and interests. You can also speak with one of our Teaching Artists to create a customized party theme unique to your child!
The party lasts 2 hours which includes a 45 minute guided art activity, time for collaborative art making as well as creative free play and ending with food and dessert. You are welcome to bring your own food, snacks, and dessert. We will provide water, cups and a clean and sanitary space to enjoy. You can arrive 30 minutes early to set up for your event.
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
Party Option # 1 : Sensory Play Party $399 (up to 15 children)
This party is perfect for the little ones! It includes one main art or play activity plus up to 5 creative & sensory play stations. Stations may include water play, slime explorations, easel painting and more! Also includes a personalized birthday banner for everyone to decorate and an Art Strong Tie-Dyed shirt for the birthday child! Two Art Strong party instructors, 1 hour and 45 minute party, and all clean up and disposal is included.
- Ages 1-4 only
- Maximum of 15 children
- Variety of sensory based play and art activities perfect for the little ones to explore!
Party Option # 2 : Awesome Art Party $499 (up to 10 children)
Each child will create their own unique art project to take home that they will LOVE! Also includes a personalized birthday banner for everyone to decorate, personalized apron for the birthday child as well as one added activity table for children to enjoy. Party is for up to 10 children ($20 per additional child). Two Art Strong party instructors, 2 hour use of the space, and all clean up and disposal is included.
- 1 added activity table. Choices include: playdough table, birthday card making station, beading table, watercolor and oil pastels station
- Project options include: exploding volcanoes, canvas paintings, rainbow smoothies, ice cream sculptures, Playdoh worlds, clay donuts & treats, animal house, model magic characters with backgrounds
- Choose from add ons below to make your party extra special!
Sample projects for ages 4-10:
- Exploding volcanoes: cardboard, playdough, decorative materials, and paint! Then make it erupt!
- Canvas paintings : Variety of themes or customize for your birthday child!
- Rainbow smoothies : Dyed salt layered smoothies
- Ice cream sculptures: Sculpt your ice cream cone with tin foil and plaster strips and decorate with your favorite colors and toppings!
- Playdough worlds: Use a variety of art materials to make a sculpture of a magical world! Fairy gardens, underwater scenes, haunted houses and more!
- Clay Sweets: Sculpt your favorite sweets out of model magic, paint and decorate a box to carry them home!
- Animal house: Paint & decorate an animal hangout for your favorite stuffed animal!
- 3D characters/animals: Create model magic characters with a painted 3D background.
- Custom art project! For an extra fee we can work with you to customize a project based on the birthday child’s interests! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Party Add ons
**Contact us using the form below or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our party add ons!**
- Customized art project
- Face painting
- TieDye tee for each child to make and take home
- Party Favors
- Extra art table/ sensory bin
- Extra time in the studio
Contact us about your party!
Interested in a party at Art Strong? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP to discuss! Just let us know some basic information about the party you want to host – and don’t worry if you don’t have all the information yet, this is just some preliminary information to help us get started with planning, so you can leave anything blank that you’re unsure of!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do art activities last?
- Art activities last 45 minutes.
Do all participants need to be at the party before the art activity can begin?
- It is best if all participants can be making art together. That way, they won’t miss any steps of the projects. We have found that it is best to start the art activity 15 minutes into the party.
Do you supply decorations?
- Our studio is a beautiful backdrop for your party! You are welcome to bring your own decorations and can enter the space no more than 30 minutes prior to your party to decorate.
Is drop off allowed?
- Drop off is encouraged for all parties with children aged 6 and up. Parties of children ages 5 and under require 1 parent or caregiver to be present.
What days and times can I have my party?
- Parties are reserved for Saturdays from 10-12pm. If you are interested in a different day or time reach out to us and we can see if we can make it work!
Is there a deposit required to book my party?
- Yes. Once your date is booked you are required to pay a $100 party deposit.
When is the final payment due?
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to your party date. We will also confirm your headcount. No further changes can be made after this date.