Summer Camp (Animals!) July 19th – July 23rd (HALF DAY)
July 19 @ 9:00 am - July 23 @ 4:00 pm$20 – $375
*Morning Session SOLD OUT*
Rawr! Calling all animal lovers! Children will make masks, puppets, animal habitats and more!
Dates: July 19th – July 23rd (Half day camp)
Time: 9am – 12pm or 1pm – 4pm
**Early Drop Off 8-9am is available for $20/day**
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently*
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
- We are so excited to be moving into our brand new studio space this Spring! The space will be beautiful, fun, and functional for children of all ages to play and create. Our studio will be open 7 days a week and we will be offering drop in classes, open studio workshops, an after school program, and day camps throughout the year.
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience. Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists!
Half Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- 10% sibling discount on same week (on full purchase price)
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off!
Sample Camp Schedule
30 minutes: Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
45 minutes: Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
30 minutes: Snack Break & Time Outside
45 minutes: Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
30 minutes: Sharing our Artwork / Open Play
** By signing up for camp, you agree to follow our Camp Policies and COVID Precautions ** Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the camper’s start date to receive a refund minus a $25 administrative fee per camp session per child that you are cancelling. Cancellations made within two weeks of your camp start date will receive a credit that can be transferred to a different week of camp space permitting. If there is not an available spot or you can not attend a different week, the credit can be used towards other classes or camps for up to 6 months after your signup date.