Summer Camp – Superheros (July 12th – July 16th)
July 12 @ 9:00 am - July 16 @ 3:00 pm$20 – $575
Unleash your superpowers! Join us in illustrating stories, creating costumes, character figurines, super power slime and more!
Dates: July 12th – July 16th
Time: 9am – 3pm
**Early Drop Off 8-9am is available for $20/day**
** Extended Day Available Monday – Thursday Only from 3-5pm** Drop in rate is $40/day if spaces remain.
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
- We are so excited to be moving into our brand new studio space this Spring! The space will be beautiful, fun, and functional for children of all ages to play and create. Our studio will be open 7 days a week and we will be offering drop in classes, open studio workshops, an after school program, and day camps throughout the year.
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience. Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- 10% sibling discount (on full purchase price)
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off!
Sample Camp Schedule
9am – 9:30 Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
9:30 – 10:15 Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
10:15 – 10:30 Snack Break
10:30 – 11:30 Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
11:30 – 1pm Lunch / Time outside at the park (weather permitting)
1:00 – 2:00 Art Activity 3 (Art Games, experiments, and more!)
2:00 – 2:30 Collaborative Art Making
2:30 – 3 Sharing our Artwork / Open Play
3:00 – 3:30 Snack Break
3:30 – 4 Time outside at the park
4 – 5 Art Making & free play in the Studio
** By signing up for camp, you agree to follow our Camp Policies and COVID Precautions ** Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the camper’s start date to receive a refund minus a $25 administrative fee per camp session per child that you are cancelling. Cancellations made within two weeks of your camp start date will receive a credit that can be transferred to a different week of camp space permitting. If there is not an available spot or you can not attend a different week, the credit can be used towards other classes or camps for up to 6 months after your signup date.