*SOLD OUT* Summer Camp – Castle Week (July 18th – 22nd)
July 18 @ 9:00 am - July 22 @ 3:00 pm$20.00 – $625.00
This week is SOLD OUT. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the wait list.
A fairy tale come true! Each child will receive their own 3D wooden castle that opens and is filled with multiple rooms and levels. Throughout the week we will design wall coverings, create furniture, and make characters to live inside. This will be a one of a kind camp keepsake!
Dates: July 18th – 22nd
Time: 9am – 3pm
*Early drop off is available from 8:30 -9am for $20 per day // Late pick up is available from 3 – 5pm for $40 per day
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience! Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, create one of a kind art projects, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists! Summer Camp 2021 SOLD OUT last year so don’t miss your chance to give your child one of the highlights to their year!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- 10% sibling discount on full purchase price
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off! Email us before registering.
- 4 weeks or more from camp start date: Refund minus a $100 cancellation fee (per child per week that you are registered for) or credit.
- 2 weeks or more from camp start date: Credit only. Credits must be used within 6 months of purchase date.
- Less than 2 weeks from camp start date: No credits or refunds will be given (exceptions only for a positive COVID test)