Summer Camp (Dollhouse Camp!) – August 9th – August 13th – HALF DAY
August 9 @ 9:00 am - August 13 @ 4:00 pm$375
Your child will receive a 2 story wooden dollhouse to take home at the end of the week. They will design wallpaper, build furniture, and create the characters to go inside. Children could design a superhero hang out, a puppy day care, a firehouse, or their dream art studio! Possibilities are endless. *This camp sold out quickly last summer so save your spot early this year!*
Dates: August 9th – August 13th (Half day camp)
Time: 9am – 12pm or 1pm – 4pm
**Early Drop Off 8-9am is available for $20/day**
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently*
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
- We are so excited to be moving into our brand new studio space this Spring! The space will be beautiful, fun, and functional for children of all ages to play and create. Our studio will be open 7 days a week and we will be offering drop in classes, open studio workshops, an after school program, and day camps throughout the year.
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience. Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists!
Half Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week – your very own Dollhouse!
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- EARLY BIRD rates available until April 15th! Sign up now and save $50! Use code EARLYBIRD
- 10% sibling discount on same week (on full purchase price)
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off!
Sample Camp Schedule
30 minutes: Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
45 minutes: Art Activity 1 (stamping wallpaper, painting walls, and more!)
30 minutes: Snack Break & Time Outside
45 minutes: Art Activity 2 (building and painting furniture, making people and more!)
30 minutes: Sharing our Artwork / Open Play