*SOLD OUT* Summer Camp – Enchanted Week (July 5th – 8th)
July 5 @ 9:00 am - July 8 @ 3:00 pm$20.00 – $500.00
This week of camp is SOLD OUT. Please email email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
Join us in imagining a magical world including papier mache creatures, fantasy sculptures, potions and much more! This week will make all your dreams come true!
Dates: July 5 – 8 (There is NO camp on July 4th. This is a 4 day camp week)
Time: 9am – 3pm
*Early drop off is available from 8:30 – 9am for $20 per day // Late pick up available from 3-5pm for $40/day *Late pick up is not available on Friday
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience! Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, create one of a kind art projects, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists! Summer Camp 2021 SOLD OUT last year so don’t miss your chance to give your child one of the highlights to their year!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- 10% sibling discount on full purchase price
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off!
Sample Camp Schedule
9am – 9:30 Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
9:30 – 10:15 Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
10:15 – 11:30 Snack Break / Time outside at the park
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch & Free Play
12:30 – 1:30 Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
1:30 – 2:30 Art Activity 3 (Art Games, experiments, and more!)
2:30 – 3:00 Collaborative Art Making / Sharing our Artwork
3:00 – 3:15 Snack Break
3:15 – 4:00 Time outside at the park
4:00 – 5:00 Art Making & Free play in the Studio
- 4 weeks or more from camp start date: Refund minus a $100 cancellation fee (per child per week that you are registered for)
- 2 weeks or more from camp start date: Credit only. Credits must be used within 6 months of purchase date.
- Less than 2 weeks from camp start date: No credits or refunds will be given (exceptions only for a positive COVID test)