- This event has passed.
Summer Camp – Magical Make Believe Week (July 10 – 14)
July 10 @ 9:00 am - July 14 @ 3:00 pm$20.00 – $675.00
Join us in imagining a magical world including fantasy sculptures, magical potions, fairy tale characters and much more! This week will make all your dreams come true!
Dates: Monday July 10th – Friday July 14th
Time: 9am – 3pm
*Early drop off is available from 8:30 -9am for $20 per day // Late pick up is available from 3 – 5pm for $45 per day
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently (no assistance/reminders from adults are provided) and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience! Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, create one of a kind art projects, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists! Summer Camp 2022 SOLD OUT last year so don’t miss your chance to give your child one of the highlights to their year!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- 10% sibling discount on full purchase price (when signed up for the same week) – Use code SUMMERSIBLINGS2023 at checkout
Sample Camp Schedule
9am – 9:30 Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
9:30 – 10:15 Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
10:15 – 11:30 Snack Break / Time outside at the park
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch & Free Play
12:30 – 1:30 Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
1:30 – 2:30 Art Activity 3 (Art Games, experiments, and more!)
2:30 – 3:00 Collaborative Art Making / Sharing our Artwork
3:00 – 3:15 Snack Break
3:15 – 4:00 Time outside at the park
4:00 – 5:00 Art Making/ Open Play in the Studio
- If you cancel on or before May 1st, you will receive a refund minus a $100 fee for each week and child that you are canceling.
- If you cancel between May 2nd and June 1st, you will receive a 50% refund for each week and child that you are canceling.
- After June 1st there are no refunds.
- There are no credits offered for camp cancellations for any reason.
There are no exceptions to our Summer Camp refund policy.