Summer Camp – Summer Fun Week ( July 5th – 7th )
July 5 @ 9:00 am - July 7 @ 3:00 pm$20.00 – $145.00
Let’s kick off an incredible summer together filled with papier mache ice cream sculptures, under the sea paintings, and more!
Dates: Wednesday July 5th through Friday July 7th *3 day week*
This is the only week that registration is available by the day.
Time: 9am – 3pm
*Early drop off is available from 8:30 -9am for $20 per day // Late pick up is available from 3 – 5pm for $45 per day
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently (no assistance/reminders from adults are provided) and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience! Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, create one of a kind art projects, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists! Summer Camp 2022 SOLD OUT last year so don’t miss your chance to give your child one of the highlights to their year!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- 10% sibling discount on full purchase price (when signed up for the same week) – Use code SUMMERSIBLINGS2023 at checkout
Sample Camp Schedule
9am – 9:30 Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
9:30 – 10:15 Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
10:15 – 11:30 Snack Break / Time outside at the park
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch & Free Play
12:30 – 1:30 Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
1:30 – 2:30 Art Activity 3 (Art Games, experiments, and more!)
2:30 – 3:00 Collaborative Art Making / Sharing our Artwork
3:00 – 3:15 Snack Break
3:15 – 4:00 Time outside at the park
4:00 – 5:00 Art Making/ Open Play in the Studio
** By signing up for camp, you agree to our Camp Policies and have reviewed our Camp FAQ**
- If you cancel on or before May 1st, you will receive a refund minus a $35 fee for each day and child that you are canceling with a max fee of $70.
- If you cancel between May 2nd and June 1st, you will receive a 50% refund for each day and child that you are canceling.
- After June 1st there are no refunds.
- There are no credits offered for camp cancellations for any reason.
There are no exceptions to our Summer Camp refund policy.