- This event has passed.
* SOLD OUT * Summer Camp (Sweets & Treats) August 23rd – August 27th
August 23, 2021 @ 9:00 am - August 27, 2021 @ 3:00 pm$20.00 – $575.00
*SOLD OUT* Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get placed on our waiting list and be the first to know if a spot opens up!
This week is inspired by all of your favorite foods! We will make ice cream sculptures, boxes filled with our favorite treats, work together to transform the studio into a pretend restaurant, and more!
Dates: August 23rd – August 27th
Time: 9am – 3pm
**Early Drop Off 8-9am is available for $20/day**
** Extended Day Available Monday – Thursday Only from 3-5pm** Drop in rate is $40/day if spaces remain.
Ages: Ages 4-10 *Students must be able to use the bathroom independently and be comfortable with a 6 hour day.
Location: 43-67 11th Street, Long Island City, Queens
- We are so excited to be moving into our brand new studio space this Spring! The space will be beautiful, fun, and functional for children of all ages to play and create. Our studio will be open 7 days a week and we will be offering drop in classes, open studio workshops, an after school program, and day camps throughout the year.
Our Summer program is an unforgettable experience. Each day we will be creating a wide variety of engaging art projects including painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, collage, and more. We will explore and learn about different artists, participate in creative play time, and spend time outside at the park each day. Family and friends are invited to join us on our last day for a Gallery Exhibition put on by the artists!
Full Day Camp Includes:
- All art materials and supplies
- Collection of artwork to take home at the end of the week
- Sketchbook for the artist to keep!
Discounts Available (Email us for more info)
- 10% sibling discount for same week (on full purchase price)
- Each week is completely different! Sign up for 3 or more weeks for 5% off!
Sample Camp Schedule
9am – 9:30 Open Art Making & Welcome Activity
9:30 – 10:15 Art Activity 1 (painting, sculpture, collage and more!)
10:15 – 10:30 Snack Break
10:30 – 11:30 Art Activity 2 (printmaking, papier mache, drawing and more!)
11:30 – 1pm Lunch / Time outside at the park (weather permitting)
1:00 – 2:00 Art Activity 3 (Art Games, experiments, and more!)
2:00 – 2:30 Collaborative Art Making
2:30 – 3 Sharing our Artwork / Open Play
3:00 – 3:30 Snack Break
3:30 – 4 Time outside at the park
4 – 5 Art Making & free play in the Studio
** By signing up for camp, you agree to follow our Camp Policies and Covid Precautions ** Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the camper’s start date to receive a refund minus a $25 administrative fee per camp session per child that you are cancelling. Cancellations made within two weeks of your camp start date will receive a credit that can be transferred to a different week of camp space permitting. If there is not an available spot or you can not attend a different week, the credit can be used towards other classes or camps for up to 6 months after your signup date.